NetSuite's 2018.1 release is nearly here, and most accounts will receive an update on Saturday, May 12th. If you haven't had a chance to follow the pre-release tasks and test out the release preview, now is the perfect time.
JCurve ERP Edition Highlights:
- Lists, Records, & Fields Submenu Reorganization
- Enhanced Banking capability includes, ability to upload a bank statement in CSV format, ability to delete reconciled statements & improved intelligent transaction matching.
- New Inventory Status feature enables you to associate attributes to items for detailed tracking of inventory and to drive internal processes.
- WSDL Versions 2012.1 and Older to be Disabled
- Ability to access Sandbox accounts from your production login and zero downtime on sandbox refreshes.
NetSuite Edition Highlights:
- Ability to share Customer Records with Multiple Subsidiaries
- Fixed Assets Management Enhancements
You can also see the full NetSuite release notes for a complete listing of features applicable to NetSuite editions.
Important: We recommend that JCurve Solutions customers test enhancements applicable to their edition by running end-to-end transactions in the release preview before the update.