Arranging technicians, product installations, and services for customers can be challenging. Without complete visibility over those resources and their interactions with your customers, it can be impossible to ensure your customers have a good overall impression. For businesses organising services or trying to manage the "last mile" leg of the customer journey, Riyo provides a way to manage the end-to-end process and deliver an exceptional, consistent customer experience.
Riyo is an online and mobile customer engagement solution that manages bookings, dispatch, and payments – and keeps you in control at each step. Riyo helps service businesses and after-sales services improve visibility, manage resources, exceed customer expectations, and maintain control of the customer experience.
JCurve Solutions acquired the Riyo Booking, Dispatch and Payments (BDP) solution in June 2018. Since the acquisition, the Riyo has been re-launched back into the market. Riyo supports the needs of businesses from SMEs right through to enterprise organisations.
The Riyo solution includes:
Features supported by Riyo include:
- Online interface to creating bookings and creating an estimate of services
- Allow customers to schedule a time with you through an online experience
- Provide the ability to collect payments via mobile or web within the workflow
- Mobile enabled job tracking and monitoring for customer, service delivery professional and also a booking agent or 3rd party regulatory/governance authority
- A modern day experience giving your customers confidence and security for the delivery status of their job
- Capture job variations before the event, on the job and even schedule follow up appointments
- Automated dispatching rules to assign service professionals to jobs
- The ability to join/create a marketplace or to utilise the experience for your own customer experience
- Locate your service professionals
Riyo's API allows job information to be received and sent to other systems such as CRM and ERP systems. Further development is under way to build out direct integrations between NetSuite and Riyo to further automate the total experience.
Riyo can provide an experience for almost any type of service organisation that delivers a services to the customer, either with your own technicians or through subcontractors. All while providing visibility and control to you and your customer. Everything from a hairdresser to an install and repair business can benefit from the solution and set your business apart from its competitors.
If your business wants to offer the next generation of streamlining the booking, dispatch and payment process for jobs, it's time to find out more about Riyo.